ok but imagine with me for a second that bisexuality wasn’t such a touchy thing and it had just been an aspect of dean winchester’s life from like season 1. Just stay with me here—it would’ve been so easy.
- dean flirting in bars and calling sam over to him and saying that this nice dude he just met also has a lady friend sam might be interested in
- dean’s fantasies/dreams including both male and female strippers
- dean telling sam he’s going out and sam’s like, “what are you going for tonight?” and dean’s like, “I think I’m leaning more towards dick, I don’t know, we’ll see”
- dean making references to gay porn he likes
- dean obviously checking out a hot piece of male ass in public and sam rolling his eyes
- dean meeting homophobic hunters and they try to tell him he’s not man enough for the job so he’s like, “listen, i could have a dick in my mouth WHILE hunting and still be better at the job than you—AND it’d be the best blow job a guy’s ever gotten”
- dean getting in a tiff with a demon and she tries to make fun of him for sucking dick and he’s like, “lady, trying to insult me about my sexual history is about as effective as insulting me for the car i drive”
- dean getting captured and tied up by a monster and he laughs about it, saying, “this is like a typical friday night for me, dude”
- dean occasionally wincing when he sits down and sam’s like “big night last night?” and dean’s like “you have no idea”
- dean sharing a kiss with benny before he has to send him back to purgatory
- dean desperately trying NOT to flirt with cas for literally years and failing miserably while everyone makes fun of him for his hopeless crush (of course eventually cas catches on and they admit they’re in love with each other obviously)
i mean, dean being comfortable and confident in his sexuality is a lot more in character than this hetero-macho inconsistent thing he’s got going on in canon if you ask me. oh, also, you know…it’d be one of the most realistically complex depictions of sexuality ever portrayed on a television show without even creating its own subplot, but whatever. and, you know…redefining what constitutes a male hero archetype and all that. but no, this is a terrible idea.
(via lordwhat)I weep for what this show could have been and the writing and ideas the fandom has Supernatural SPN Dean is bi Dean Winchester
Can we just talk about how beautiful Cinder looks though
And her ball gown